- 5+ years of proven experience with enterprise Content/Web Management Systems required; Drupal and/or Adobe Experience Manager experience a nice to have.
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS Competency with web UX conventions and standards and experience in Responsive design
- Ability to to deliver meticulously-organized code in a fast-paced environment, keeping the highest quality, accessibility, localization, as well as scalability in mind
- Ability to work with fluid and grid systems (Flexbox, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Experience in website information architecture and page layout planning
- Understanding of web design/development concepts and processes
- Experience with multilingual websites and editorial skills/experience nice to have
- Ability to write requirements for site functionality
- Ability to write and execute test scripts to test existing site and new functionality
- Ability to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and tight timelines.
Manage the ongoing operation of People websites: content loading, updating, publishing, and QA per requirements and requests from business stakeholders
Build web pages within our CMS based on PSD or Sketch files provided by our design team, using HTML, CSS, and JS best practices
Troubleshoot code issues affecting content display as rendered on Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager platforms
Document processes for non-technical CMS users to create and test new content
Document coding standards (best practices, programming styles, and conventions) for team developers or vendors to adhere to when writing code for a project
Identify opportunities to improve the web site and continuously validate that the website provides a great user experience
Work closely with the localization team for uploading and editing translated content
Partner with the People site editorial team to maintain content quality and uphold editorial standards
Collaborate with third party vendors and IS&T internal partners to receive and deploy code to various staging, QA, and UAT environments while maintaining version control over HTML assets
Manage, upload, and implement multimedia assets for all website environments
Work with the development team to identify areas of opportunity in the CMS application implementation to deliver new features and enhancements
Education & ExperiencePrefer
BA/BS degree in relevant field