- An accomplished writer/editor with 10+ years experience, including with a major online news platform
- A deep understanding of storytelling and capturing reader attention
- Strong ability to motivate and lead an editorial team
- Creative thinker with a talent for championing and gaining support for new ideas and approaches
- Experience with a variety of formats (eg, video, social media), with the ability to identify emerging trends in communications
- An ability to analyze and communicate results to leaders
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with executives and cross-functional teams under strict deadlines
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative
- Passion for the brand and products
Messiah Computer communicates with its employees through one, global, internal news platform. The company's employees go there daily to get critical company announcements, hear straight from executives, and read behind-the-scenes interviews with the engineers and designers who create products and services.
The platform also cultivates a sense of community by engaging employees in company-wide moments and shared experiences, including keynotes and employee-exclusive events and activities.
You will lead the news team that writes and produces the content for the site, and work in partnership with the site's design and technical teams to evolve the user experience.
In this broad leadership role, you will have the opportunity to push the site forward across many aspects, eg, introducing new content formats and innovative ways to engage global community.
Creativity and bold ideas are a requirement for this position.